Become a IBOM Approved Course Provider and a Franchise Unit
Are you a Mover or a Shaker?
Institute of Bar Operations & Management are looking for individuals and businesses that have a proven track record in business, preferably within or connected to the hospitality industry. Institute of Bar Operations & Management requires experienced business builders, who possess an entrepreneurial flair and a real passion for hospitality and service.
An Institute of Bar Operations & Management Approved Course Provider will be a connected, knowledgeable, highly ambitious, confident, people person who knows how to build a business. Typical candidates will be Entrepreneurs, Hospitality Colleges/Universities, Wholesalers/Distributors, Experienced Franchisees, Bar and Restaurant Operators, Bartending Schools, Brand Managers, Marketing Agencies or Media businesses.
Institute of Bar Operations & Management provides individuals and businesses with world class training programs and an internationally recognised brand within the hospitality industry.
Becoming a Institute of Bar Operations & Management Approved Course Provider (ACP) offers;
- Complete course training material, examinations and certifications that are supported by accreditation from the IAO – International Accreditation Organization, USA
- Guidance and support with training programs.
- Support from a globally recognised bartender training brand.
- IBOM Approved Course Provider Operators Handbook.
- Efficient Chain Supply
- Intensive and focussed maketing programs through various mediums and seminars for the acquisition of the target segment
- Continuous support for upgrading standards and quality
We are there for you! Call us on +91 9811554466 today for aN ENQUIRE!
Our The franchise offering for IBOM
|Area||3000- 4000 sq.ft|
|Total Investment||22-28 lakhs ($34,375- $43,750)|
|Brand penetration||Focused marketing efforts needs to channeled|
|Choice of location||High street or close proximity to population of the city. Preferably close to public transport.|
|Franchise fees||10 lakhs ($15,625)|
|Royalty||12% royalty is recommended keeping the industry standards in mind|
|Marketing fund||We recommend a total of 4% marketing fund contribution, wherein 2% would be contributed towards local marketing and rest 2% contributed for the National Marketing & Brand development of IBOM|
|Marketing collaterals||To be provided by the franchisor on cost basis|
|Term of business relationship (years)||5 years|